Friday, May 22, 2009

The Secret parts to men...

I read in an article about the secret sides to women.. i think it only fair that you see our other parts, the parts we may seldom show, but are always there...

The little boy

I am mischievous and rambunctious
I play pranks and I test limits
I will see how far I can go and how mad I can make you
When I am sick, I will need you to nurture me
When I am angry I need you to indulge me

But then there are the strange moments when we look at each other and laugh
There was no rhyme, reason, nor an end to it
we are just laughing
And when I feel remorse, there is no end to what I will do
You can look at me and demand anything and I will answer
"yes ma'am", thinking 'just love me again, please'
And when you are sick, All the comforts I can find for you
you will have. When you wake the next morning doughy eyed and refreshed
I just want to be the first person you see that was by your side through the whole night


The Rock

I am the rock, when I say it, It is so.
When we argue, your words can change nothing
When you do wrong, it is written in stone.
I do not change for the world

But, when you need strength, You can lean everything on me, I would not budge.
When all the world is a storm, I can stand strong to shelter you.
With the strength of my character and morals, you will never.. never! need think of how I will be
You will already know, and that gives you strength to move on.
When I say I love you, when I tell you there is no one else
You can always have faith that those words are etched forever in my heart.
The world cannot change me, nor move me away from you

The Handy Man

I can fix anything.. and i will try
even if i cant
this means I will break things
I will never accept the fact that I cant figure it out
even when it comes to you.
Why dont you do it this way, why dont you handle it like this, Let me try
I will fix and fix and fix, even when it isnt broken
You should tell your boss.... you should have been a friend.... you shoudlnt have been so mean

But I only try because i care.
When I try to fix it, I try to be the man you can rely on
Spending hours on something because you once loved it and dont want to throw it out
And when you are broken, and tears run down your face
maybe no ratchet can tighten or ducktape can close,
but just lean yourself on my shoulders
It will never tire and it will remain dry for you, even through the night


men are all these, please remember that

No comments:

Post a Comment